PM processes and tools
Common way of working guarantees success for individual projects and programs consisting of multiple projects.
- Can you identify problem areas early enough?
- Are stakeholders' requirements conflicting?
- Is the whole project organisation aiming for the common goal?
- Do you know how well your projects are performing?
- Do you know how to compare one project to another?
- Are there a variety of tools used by different individuals?
- Are you using multiple tools for same purpose?
- Do you have templates in place for supporting project planning and control?
MonteCarloProject for project risk management and modeling can be used to identify biggest problem areas and to implement a consistent project management process.
Contact us for advice.